We are currently searching for a Senior Loans Agency Specialist to join a global bank based in London.
The UK agency team supports a wide range of deals originating from various industry sectors including; Diversified Corporates, Financial, Transportation, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Structured Acquisition Finance.
Working in a self-coordinating team that promotes the companies Agile Way of Working, you will become part of a small team dedicated to maximising their potential and providing outstanding client service.
Main Responsibilities of the VP Senior Loans Agency Specialist:
- Review of the facility documentation to ensure that standards and the latest LMA/LSTA templates are adhered to. Collaborate with the originating business and legal counsel in terms of comments raised, to ensure that such points are negotiated to a successful outcome.
- Identify and collate the information required to on-board a new deal whilst ensuring that all documentation is received on a timely basis. Liaise with legal counsel to ensure that relevant CPs are fulfilled and proactively manage the deal closing process, including funds flow.
- Co-ordinate loan closing and primary syndication from an agency perspective, ensuring that a collaborative relationship is achieved and maintained with the originating business, syndications and any other stakeholders.
- Deal set up and ongoing deal management in LoanIQ with reference to the facility agreement.
- Work with internal and external contacts to manage the non-operational aspects of a deal including amendments, waivers and consent and act as the main point of contact for all deal issue escalations, ensuring that all matters are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills Required of the VP Senior Loans Agency Specialist:
- Essential: Minimum 5+ years Loan Agency experience with full understanding of all aspects of the role of the Agent and the Syndicated Loan Market.
- Proven ability to read and interpret credit agreements.
- Essential: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding client service.
- Disciplined with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A proven ability to perform well in a team but also operate independently and without constant supervision. To be proactive and have the ambition to take it on and make it happen is very important.
- Desirable: Someone who is keen to challenge the status quo and is interested in continuous improvement and innovation.