Based in the heart of the city, our client, a successful Investment Trust business, are looking for an experienced Trust Manager to join their Corporate Trust Team.
The Trust Manger will manage the full range of client on boarding activities and post-issue matters.
The main responsibilities required of the Trust Manager:
- Manage all aspects of transactions, from securing the new deals through to closing and throughout their life.
- Acting as one of our points of entry for new business enquiries
- Working up fee proposals
- KYC checks and on-boarding duties
- Involvement in fee discussions, new business document review, negotiation and execution
- Liaison with external counsel and other advisers
- Working on the full range of post-issue matters, including amendments, waivers, restructurings and defaults
- Liaising with trust management, trust support and trust admin to support the handover and on-going requirements of closed transactions.
- Contribute fully to the development of this critical business and ensure administration processes are efficient and effective, including thorough record-keeping and provision for client access.
- Work alongside the Corporate Trust Directors, the Marketing team and other business units to drive new business generation and brand promotion.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with lawyers, issuers, arrangers, originators, lenders, professional advisers and other providers of new business referrals, meeting with those contacts on a regular basis, promoting awareness of our services to enhance our brand reputation and attract new business.
Essential skills and experience required:
- A track record in Corporate Trusts, Loans Agency or similar business
- Management of a suite of third party / supplier/partner relationships
- Driven, commercial and highly entrepreneurial
- Excellent relationship-building ability
- Independent thinker, intellectually curious
- Able to operate outside of comfort zone
- A “sleeves rolled up” style of working