We have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Middle Office Trade Finance Team of a Multinational Bank, based in London.
You will be the key liaison between relationship management, client and the back-office of Trade Finance teams dealing with a portfolio of commodity and structured Trade finance facilities and multi industry accounts.
Main Responsibilities of the Middle Office Trade Finance Professional:
- Monitoring and control on a daily basis of a portfolio of CSTF and Multi Industry accounts and their exposure under their facilities. This will ensure correct determination of facility availability at time of new requests or enquiries and allow decisions to be made that cause transactions to be cancelled or repaid.
- Monitor balances between Bank’s accounting system and exposure management tools for all allocated or monitored limits in order to retain an accurate record of exposure.
- Managing transactions within credit limits and escalating for necessary approvals
- Become familiar with individual processes and business flows for each different client
- Ensuring transaction in compliance with Sanction & embargoes rules
- Providing technical expertise to clients on Bank Guarantee text, LC terms and conditions and other documentation
Experience required of the Middle Office Trade Finance Professional:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling Trade Finance transactions
- Knowledge of ICC Publications regarding Trade Finance products
- Working knowledge of general banking principals
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision-making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem-solving skills