Our client, one of the largest international banks, are seeking a Trade Finance Middle Office AVP to join their team in the heart of the city.
The Main Responsibilities of the Trade Finance Middle Office AVP:
- Perform reviews of term sheets, credit applications [Ringi’s] & facility documentation to ensure workability. This will ensure smooth and efficient deal processing when necessary without unnecessary delays.
- Creation and maintenance of facilities and limits
- Review of client drawdown requests to ensure that transactions are in accordance with the terms of the approved facilities.
- Primarily provide administrative support for all products related to commodity and non-commodity if/when required.
- Take responsibility for daily liaison with respective stake holders such as clients, relationship, product managers and operational units.
- Monitoring and control on a daily basis of the exposures handled by the Trade Finance Middle Office under the present facility portfolio.
- To monitor inward communications and prioritise according to the importance of subject matter with an emphasis on client centricity.
- To provide technical and operational assistance to all stakeholders including clients, Relationship Managers, branches and operational units within EMEA.
- Monitor balances between Bank’s accounting system and exposure management tools for all allocated or monitored limits in order to retain an accurate record of exposure.
Experience required of the Trade Finance Middle Office AVP:
- Must have a minimum four years previous operational experience in a Trade Finance related control environment.
- French, Dutch, Spanish or German languages
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- A structured and logical approach to work
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy