An exciting new opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation based in central London.
Within the Trade Finance Middle Office, you will assist with, and gain experience in, the maintenance, creation and set up of all necessary controls and administrative duties required for facility and day to day operation.
Main Responsibilities of the Analyst Trade Finance Middle Office Analyst
- With support, perform reviews of credit applications & facility documentation from a credit control standpoint to ensure workability.
- Gain experience in the creation and maintenance of facilities and limits
- Gain experience in the review of client drawdown requests to ensure that transactions are in accordance with the terms of the approved facilities.
- Primarily provide administrative support for all products related to commodity and non-commodity when required.
- Gain experience in daily liaison with respective stake holders such as clients, relationship, product managers and operational units.
- Assisting and gaining experience in the monitoring and control of the exposures handled by the Trade Finance Middle Office under the present facility portfolio.
- To assist with the monitoring of inward communications and prioritisation according to the importance of subject matter with an emphasis on client centricity.
- Become familiar with individual processes and business flows for each different client; with a view to taking client ownership within the team once knowledge based deemed adequate.
- Monitor balances between Bank’s accounting system and exposure management tools for all allocated or monitored limits in order to retain an accurate record of exposure.
Skills and Experience Required of the Trade Finance Middle Office Analyst
- Minimum two years previous operational experience in a Trade Finance related control environment or guarantees trade related role.
- Additional language skills advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient in the standard Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Outlook, MSWord, MS Excel)