If you are looking for a hybrid role which compliments your experience in Guarantees, and you are a fluent French speaker, then we have a Trade Finance Middle office role which will suit you!
More about this Trade Finance MO position:
Within the Trade Finance Middle Office, you will assist with, and gain experience in, the monitoring of exposures to ensure approved limits are respected and the maintenance, creation and set up of all necessary controls and administrative duties, required for facility and day to day operation.
Day to day duties of the Trade Finance MO position:
- With support, perform reviews of term sheets, credit applications & facility documentation from an operational perspective to ensure workability. This will ensure smooth and efficient deal processing when necessary without unnecessary delays.
- Gain experience in the review of client drawdown requests to ensure that transactions are in accordance with the terms of the approved facilities.
- Review of Guarantee and SBLC wording’s to ensure workability together with negotiation of the wordings with the client and legal teams if required.
- Primarily provide administrative support for all products related to non-commodity related business together with assistance to CSTF for commodity related business if/when required.
- Gain experience in daily liaison with respective stake holders such as clients, relationship, product managers and operational units.
- To assist with the monitoring of inward communications and prioritisation according to the importance of subject matter with an emphasis on client centricity.
- Become familiar with individual processes and business flows for each different client; with a view to taking client ownership within the team.
- Become involved with projects relating to the development of processes, systems, and control related to the Trade Finance Middle Office.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- French language skills are essential for this position
- Previous operational experience in a Guarantees, Trade Finance related product environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
If you feel your experience would suit this position, please submit your CV to us for review.