Our client, one of the world’s leading banks, are looking to recruit a Trade Finance AVP to join their successful London office.
The Trade Finance Assistant Vice President will require a high level of experience in trade finance processing, with excellent technical abilities and people skills.
The role is responsible for the accurate, error free and timely processing of transactions within the team, strict adherence to all procedures, controls and governance and assisting with the motivation and direction of the analysts, thereby delivering high level service to all clients (internal and external).
Main Responsibilities of the Trade Finance professional:
- Check and release work across the team’s functions.
- Assist with the fair and structured distribution of work utilising the whole team at your disposal. This will require all Assistant Vice Presidents to communicate with each other in an open, effective and constructive manner.
- Retain and promote a customer first attitude.
- Develop and improve client relationships making the company the preferred bank to deal with and maximise their wallet share of business.
- Ensure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements in order to mitigate financial and compliance risks.
- Be a coach and technical advisor to those who need assistance, be it other members of the team or clients.
- Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the team.
- Deliver effective solutions and make suggestions for improvements.
- Arrange and deliver training to members of the team. This could be technical in nature, use of systems, application of procedures/HOP or simply act as a support.
- Communicate across the team to identify opportunities to deliver the training.