Our Client, a successful London based Bank, are looking for a Senior Loans Agency Transaction Manager to join their growing team on an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
Main Responsibilities of Senior Loans Agency Transaction Manager:
- Global responsibility for handling the administrative and agency function for Investment Banking’s syndicated loans.
- Responsible for post syndication “after sales service” interface between borrowers and syndicate lenders where the bank acts as agent
- Processing waiver and amendment requests for the Borrower, ensuring compliance with loan documents i.e. financial covenants.
- Processing of novations.
- Pre-signing review of loan documentation ensuring compliance with the banks internal policies and guidelines.
- Liaise with and support the back office in the setting up of new deals.
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all agency deals.
- Answering ad-hoc syndicate, borrower, and internal queries.
- Monitoring specific representation/warranty requirements, including checking adherence to Financial Covenants and other legal reporting requirement.
- General coordination of the syndicated loan portfolio including support for client relationship team on syndicated deals responsibility including supporting corporate coverage on credit-related issues and operations on admin-related issues.
- Filing of original loan documentation.
The successful Senior Loans Agency Transaction Manager will have:
- Waiver and amendment experience
- Dealing with security docs including taking security in different jurisdictions, reading
- security docs, Review of docs, Checking CPs
- Facility Agency Experience
- Dealing with internal and external lawyers
- Assignments and transfers