Our client, a growing international corporate bank, are looking for a Senior Loans Agency Transaction Manager to join their London based Agency Transaction Management department.
The Main Responsibilities of the Senior Loans Agency TM specialist:
- Global responsibility for handling the Agency function for Investment Banking’s syndicated loans.
- Responsible for post syndication “after sales service” interface between borrowers and syndicate lenders where the bank is Agent
- Timely collection and distribution of financial information and related correspondence to syndicate lenders
- Processing waiver and amendment requests for the Borrower, ensuring compliance with loan documents i.e. financial covenants.
- Processing of novations.
- Pre-signing review of loan documentation ensuring compliance with the banks internal policies and guidelines.
- Liaise with and support the back office the setting up of new deals where the bank are involved and the ongoing administration, both for facilities where we are agent and also where we take a participation in a corporate syndicated facility.
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all agency deals.
- Portfolio management
- Answering ad-hoc syndicate, borrower, internal queries.
- Filing of original loan documentation.
Experience required of the Senior Loans Agency TM specialist:
- Waiver and amendment experience
- Dealing with security docs including taking security in different jurisdictions,
- Experience of agency transactions
- Checking CPs
- Team player
- Ability to add value and think outside the box
- Small to medium sized syndicates
- Dealing with internal and external lawyers
- Assignments and transfers