We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Loans Agency Transaction Manager on a permanent basis. The current team of 7 have a fantastic work life balance, enjoy a great team and company culture along with hybrid working within this city based bank.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Loans Agency Transaction Manager:
- Global responsibility for handling the administrative and agency function for Investment Banking’s syndicated loans.
- Responsible for post syndication “after sales service” interface between borrowers and syndicate lenders
- Timely collection and distribution of financial information and related correspondence to syndicate lenders
- Processing waiver and amendment requests for the Borrower, ensuring compliance with loan documents i.e. financial covenants.
- Processing of novations.
- Pre-signing review of loan documentation ensuring compliance with internal policies and guidelines.
- Liaise with and support the back office in the setting up of new deals where we are involved and the ongoing administration, both for facilities where we are agent and also where we take a participation in a corporate syndicated facility.
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all agency deals.
- Portfolio management
- Answering ad-hoc syndicate, borrower, internal queries.
- Filing of original loan documentation.
Skills Required of the Senior Loans Agency Transaction Manager:
- Experience of the facility agent role
- Dealing with security docs including taking security in different jurisdictions
- Waiver and amendment experience
- Team player
- Ability to add value and think outside the box
- Small to medium sized syndicates
- Dealing with internal and external lawyers
- Assignments and transfers