Our client, a global tier 1 bank, is looking for an experienced Senior Loans Agency Associate to join their busy Syndicated Loans operation team with the option to step up to mentoring and supervising staff. The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual who will confidently carry out a host of daily operational and oversight activities in relation to a book of syndicated loans in our role as Facility Agent. Including all operational processing, effective handling of process related queries and acting as an escalation point on operational aspects for the global teams.
Role Purpose of the Senior Loans Agency Associate:
In this role, you will:
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective.
- Manage Deal and Facility setup in Loan IQ.
- Coordinate with the Client Services and Transaction Managers on the operational aspects of the closing process (initial drawdown / fees, conditions precedent etc).
- Coordinate with operations for static data set up, including SSI’s and Call Back.
- Coordination with operations to ensure key static has been set up in a timely manner.
- Perform Quality Assurance function on new deal set up and amendments.
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a sound knowledge of Loan IQ and a good understanding of the Syndicated Loan product and market
- Have strong communication skills to deal with internal and external clients both written and verbally
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, to ensure transaction deadlines are achieved
- Be pro-active, and maintain a problem solving attitude
- Have experience of primary syndication and/or secondary trading
- Be able to deliver high accuracy and volume of work to excellent standards under pressure