We are seeking an experienced Loans Administrator to join a successful city based Loans Agency team on a permanent basis.
You will work within an experienced team managing your own portfolio of transactions.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Loans Agency Analyst are:
- New deal set up; taking responsibility for inputting and setting up new transactions in the relevant systems in accordance with facility agreements and the company procedures.
- Managing initial drawdown of loan facilities; liaise with the relationship management team to coordinate and implement operational aspects of initial loan draws
- Managing loan rollovers and other scheduled deal activity; ensure completion of scheduled agency activity
- Managing ad-hoc / unscheduled payments of principal; liaising with relationship management team to administer unscheduled payments of loan principal and accrued interest
- Managing Lender Transfers; liaising with lenders and borrowers to administer loan transfers on primary or secondary loan trades
- Other ad-hoc tasks and duties
The main experience required of the Senior Loans Agency Analyst are:
- A minimum of 2 years Loans Admin or Loans Agency experience
- Experience of relevant lending systems and Microsoft packages.
- Conscientious team player
- Strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude