Senior Loans Agency Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Loans Agency Analyst to join a successful & expanding London based business to be responsible along with the existing team for the day to day running for an assigned portfolio currently +600 deals
The responsibilities of the Senior Loans Agency Analyst Include;
- New deal set up – taking responsibility for inputting and setting up new transactions in accordance with facility agreements and the company procedures.
- Managing initial drawdown of loan facilities – liaise with the relationship management team to co- ordinate and implement operational aspects of initial loan draws
- Managing loan rollovers and other scheduled deal activity – ensure completion of scheduled agency activity.
- Managing ad-hoc / unscheduled payments of principal – liaising with relationship management team to administer unscheduled payments of loan principal and accrued interest.
- Managing Lender Transfers – liaising with lenders and borrowers to administer loan transfers on primary or secondary loan trades.
Experience Required of the Senior Loans Agency Analyst
- A minimum of 2 years Loans Administration / Loans Agency experience
- Familiarity of syndicated loans software
- Ability to review LMA loan agreements from an operational point of view.
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative