Senior Associate Loans Admin – 12-month FTC
Our client, a global bank that acts as the European hub is looking for an experienced Senior Loans Administrator to join their buzzing team on an initial 12 month FTC Contract role.
The successful Senior Loans Administrator will be able to ensure all Loans Administration products are processed and also monitor the workflow of all items relating to Loans for London, Paris and Frankfurt.
You will have experience and knowledge of Loan Products, as well as the operational policies and procedures of the role. You will have a problem-solving mind, and you enjoy providing useful resolutions to errors you are able to identify with ease.
You are able to analyse figures and identify errors with a methodical approach. You remain calm under pressure, while investigating issues ad resolving problems. You feel comfortable within a team, and want to continue to extend your understanding of Loans products.
You Understand, or will be Open to be Trained on:
- Reviewing of New Facility documentation of differing types, for operational feasibility, in conjunction with senior team members.
Main Responsibilities for the Successful Loans Administrator:
- General daily Loans Administration duties, including drawdowns, rate fixes, rollovers, fees, transfers, cancellation, prepayments, notices and advices in accordance with agreed and documented processes.
- Review facility documentation for operational feasibility, in conjunction with the internal and external stakeholders, covering loan products:
- Syndicated Participations (term loans / RCFs)
- Bilateral uncommitted and committed
- Master Participation Agreement in accordance with LMA and BAFT standard term and conditions
- Prepare Sales/Transfers/Participations of Loan Products, including settlement and maintenance of those sold on a participation basis (pseudo-Agency role)
- Position and create payments in relation to Loan Products
- Record and maintain facilities within the Banks systems
- Awareness of risk and compliance issues and that risk policies and processes are understood and followed.
- Understand and comply with departmental Policies and Procedures.
If you would like to be considered for this contracting role as a Loans Administrator with our global client, please do get in touch with us with your CV.