Our client, a leading loans agency specialist, is looking for an experienced Loans Middle Office Analyst to join their growing team.
Within this exciting role, the Loans Middle Office Analyst will work closely with the Transaction Managers and the Operations team to ensure the controlled on-boarding of all new transactions from the pre-closing/funding stages through to ongoing portfolio tasks.
Middle Office Analyst Job specifications:
- Secondary Market Trade processing – paper-based and Clearpar trades – KYC/checking seller positions/updating spreadsheets and WSO / coordinating with buyer & seller/processing and recording of trades and working with colleagues to issue invoices.
- Manage post-closing accession process – coordinating with Lenders and legal counsel – updating all records and systems
- Manage waivers & amendment process – upload documents to Debt Domain and track/collate/chase for lender response
- Working closely with the management accounting and operations teams to assist in resolving any queries arising from the daily reconciliation of the Client and House accounts.
- Working with transaction management and the operations team to assume deal management pre closing – running the closing cash flows; preparing closing invoices; updating files and tasks upon receipt / taking over and completing the deal “Closing Checklist”
- to ensure all items are closed off.
- Prior to each new deal closing, reaching out to all lenders/funders to ensure compliance with MT103 format and to confirm all KYC required is complete
- Invoicing: a) creating/sending/recording all invoices and b) receive all post-closing invoices
- Working with Management to assist in the production of the Monthly MIS Report
Experience Required of the Middle Office Analyst
- Experience within Secondary Loan Markets
- Knowledge of Clearpar and Debtdomain is ideal but not essential.
- Experience within a similar Middle office / Loan closing function