We have a fantastic opportunity for a Loans Middle Office Analyst to join an expanding Loans middle office team supporting the facility agent transaction Managers in ensuring the controlled on-boarding of all new transactions from the pre-closing/funding stages through certain ongoing portfolio administration tasks.
The Main Responsibilities of the Loans Middle Office Analyst are:
- Attend daily calls and update the team on middle office workstreams
- Working closely with the management accounting and operations teams to assist in resolving any queries arising from the daily reconciliation of the accounts.
- Working with transaction management and the operations team to assume deal management pre closing – running the closing cash flows; preparing closing invoices; updating files and tasks upon receipt / taking over and completing the deal “Closing Checklist”
- Ensure completion of DCCs within specified time – track and report on overdue items, and work with colleagues to ensure all items are closed off.
- Prior to each new deal closing working from the funds flow, to confirm all KYC required to be done is complete
- Manage post-closing accession process – coordinating with Lenders and legal counsel – updating all records and systems
- Secondary Market Trade processing – paper-based and Clearpar trades
- Working with Management to assist in the production of the Monthly MIS Report
The Main Experience Required of the Loans Middle Office Analyst are:
- Previous Experience of Loan closing
- Experience of closing through Clearpar and manually.
- Strong attention to detail, organised and able to maintain accurate and complete records at all times.