An exciting opportunity to join a global loan agency business, with an ambitious and growing team. We are looking for a motivated transaction manager to help to build a sustainable and growing loan agency business and take responsibility for driving exceptional client service and building long lasting client relationships.
- Manage the onboarding of new loan agency transactions.
- Working with Borrowers, Lenders, their advisors and internal parties to ensure a smooth take-on of new transactions.
- Review and negotiation of loan documentation at the point of on-boarding and for the duration of the credit.
- Collaborate with Lender’s counsel for the onboarding of all transaction related security.
- Working closely with the team to coordinate the on-boarding of new clients.
- Maintain a portfolio of credits as Transaction Manager, proactively managing all information undertakings and covenant tracking.
- Co-ordinate all waiver and amendment communication between Borrowers and Lenders
- For syndicated facilities, co-ordinate with the Bookrunner to manage the syndication closing.
- Working alongside the Loan Operations team in Madrid to ensure that all operational aspects of the portfolio are managed efficiently.
- Manage a range of transactions as the Loan Agency portfolio grows.
- Potentially including direct lend, real estate debt, project finance, syndications and restructurings.
- Manage Borrower and Lender relationships within the portfolio to provide an excellent level of client service.
Skills / Experience
- Substantial loan agency and transaction management experience across a range of asset classes
- Experience in facility documentation review and negotiation
- Deep understanding of the technical and operational requirements of managing a loan portfolio
- Experience in building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Comfort in working independently as well as within a team
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines
- Motivated and driven
- Foreign language skills would be an advantage but not essential