Our client, a global bank, is looking for an experienced Loans Agency Specialist to join their UK Middle Office Agency Team. As a part of the wider EMEA agency platform, you will be supporting clients, lenders and business partners as well as handling the flow of funds and providing on-going transaction support during the lifecycle of a deal.
- Loan Agency experience in a comparable role with a confident full understanding of all aspects of the role of the Agent and the Syndicated Loan Market.
- Proven ability to read and interpret credit agreements.
- Exposure to Structured Finance (i.e., Real Estate Finance, Acquisition Finance, Shipping and Infrastructure Finance).
- Working knowledge of DebtDomain.
- Working knowledge of ClearPar.
- Security Agent experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Loans Agency Specialist:
- Ability to co-ordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to manage processes such as amendments, waivers, and consents.
- Main point of contact for all deal queries and issue escalations, ensuring that all matters are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attend meeting/calls with the business areas and external parties to understand the responsibilities of the agent or provide agency input on meeting subject matter.
- Set up syndicate calls and facilitate meetings where necessary.
- Review of the facility documentation to ensure compliance within the company policy / latest LMA/LSTA wording from an operational perspective.
- Ability to collaborate with the originating business and legal counsel in terms of comments raised, to ensure that such points are negotiated to a successful operational outcome.
- Identify and collate the information required to on-board a new deal whilst ensuring that all documentation is received on a timely basis and accurately reflected in Loan IQ.
- Liaise with legal counsel to ensure that relevant CPs are fulfilled and proactively manage the deal closing process, including funds flow and fronting & primary syndication process on occasion.
- Confident in using the Loan Documentation and available tools (i.e Excel, etc.) to investigate ad hoc issues and queries to a successful resolution.
- Proactive and timely investigation and reconciliation of nostro breaks to limit risk to the bank.
If you believe you would suit this position, please submit your CV to us.