Our city based client is seeking a Loans Operations specialist to manage a varied portfolio of Loan Agency deals utilising LoanIQ (LoanIQ is not a pre requisite)
The role offers a lot of opportunity and growth across the team where they also cover secondary trading, new deal builds and escrow/paying agent deals which candidates can also be involved in.
Main Responsibilities of the Loans Agency Operations Specialist:
- Leads all aspects of Global Capital Markets trust or entity administration and servicing of high net-worth private and institutional clients.
- Supports senior account relationship managers.
- Serve as administrator for large (as defined by business) and/or highly complex clients.
- Serves as primary point of contact or relationship lead for client.
- Maintains daily contact with clients to address general inquiries and/or facilitate client requests.
- Processes all related transactions, including collecting critical documents, processing cash disbursements, trades and account balances, establishing new accounts and facilitating client requests for discretionary distributions and trust terminations.
- Ensures proper administrative management for accounts under responsibility.
The successful candidate will be assigned portfolio deals and will be expected to:
- Run and maintain a portfolio of varied deals ensuring a high level of service between both lenders and borrowers.
- Manage a deal from signing and completion, through to termination.
- Calculate redemption figures manually
- Bill and maintain a timely receipt of fees
- Process general Loan agency activities – drawdowns, rollovers, prepayments, fees
- Monitor waivers and Amendments – from initial consent stage, to closing stage.
- Process Amendment and Restatements
- General deal maintenance and ad hoc requests
- Account reconciliation
- Review Loan Agreements at an operational level
- Work very closely with Relationship Managers
Experience and skills required of the Loans Agency Operations Specialist:
- Loan Agency / Administration Experience
- Understanding of operational loan agreements
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong work ethic, a proactive approach and a can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism