Our client, a global business, is looking for an experienced Loans Operations specialist with a positive, can-do attitude, to join their Loan Agency team, based in the city.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years previous Loans experience. You will manage a portfolio of Loan Agency deals on LoanIQ and will be assigned a portfolio deals to run and maintain.
Benefits offered to the successful Loans Agency Operations Specialist:
- 25 days holiday
- 15% Non-contributory Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- DIS benefit 4 x salary
- Annual Bonus
- Tuition Sponsorship
Main responsibilities for the successful Loans Agency Operations Specialist:
- Run and maintain a portfolio of varied deals ensuring a high level of service between both lenders and borrowers.
- Manage a deal from signing and completion, through to termination.
- Calculate redemption figures manually
- Bill and maintain a timely receipt of fees
- Process general Loan agency activities – drawdowns, rollovers, prepayments, fees
- General deal maintenance and ad hoc requests
- Account reconciliation
- Review Loan Agreements at an operational level
- Work very closely with Relationship Managers
- Loans Administration or Loans Agency experience
- LoanIQ is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of LMA loan agreements
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong work ethic, a proactive approach and a can do mentality
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
Our client is a long-standing London based institution that offers a fast-paced, supportive environment for its team. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, and feel your experience and goals align with the requirements of this position, please contact us with your CV and cover letter to be considered.