Our client, a global institution is seeking someone with 2 years plus Loans administration experience, to manage a portfolio of Loan Agency Deals in a dedicated Loan transfers team.
The successful candidate will have a reputation-driven ethos, with a can do attitude that focuses on ensuring clients receive the highest standard of service available. They will be able to handle high levels of transactions, including the ability to process and collect critical documents, trades and account balances.
Role responsibilities of the Loan Agency Operations position:
- Manage a portfolio of deals for the settlement of primary and secondary transfers
- Email management
- Cross checking of submitted documentation adheres to deal requirements
- Using ClearPar communication tools to liaise with parties on Trade status
- Be responsible for the integrity of data including but not limited to:
- Transfer inputting,
- Lender Contact Set Ups and
- Remittance information – MT103 + MT202
- Provide excellent client service.
- Respond to client queries and requests in a timely manner with accuracy
- Be Team focused, working closely and communicating clearly and effectively with other team members.
- Provide metrics to Team and Product Leads on outstanding trades and reasoning.
- Remain current on industry news applicable to the line of business.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the brand.
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Product knowledge in syndicated Loan
- Payment Knowledge
- Trade settlements knowledge would be beneficial
- Clearpar – beneficial but not essential
- Debtdomain – beneficial but not essential
If you have the relevant experience and skills for this position, we would welcome your CV.