Our client, a global institution, is seeking an experienced and proactive Loans Admin or Agency operations specialist to join their Loan Agency Team managing a portfolio of Loan Agency deals on a hybrid working model.
The main responsibilities for the successful Loan Agency Operations Candidate:
- Run and maintain a portfolio of varied deals ensuring a high level of service between both lenders and borrowers.
- Manage a deal from signing and completion, through to termination.
- Calculate redemption figures manually
- Bill and maintain a timely receipt of fees
- Process general Loan agency activities – drawdowns, rollovers, prepayments, fees
- Monitor waivers and Amendments – from initial consent stage, to closing stage.
- Process Amendment and Restatements
- General deal maintenance and ad hoc requests
- Account reconciliation
- Review Loan Agreements at an operational level
- Work very closely with Relationship Managers
- Verify other team members work
- Be support/subject matter expert to the more junior team members
- Loan Agency or Loans Admin Experience
- LoanIQ desirable but not essential
- Understanding of LMA loan agreements
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong work ethic, a proactive approach and a can do mentality
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Payment Knowledge 202+103 preferred but not essential
Our client is a long-standing London based institution that offers a fast-paced, supportive environment for its team. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, and feel your experience and goals align with the requirements of this position, please contact us with your CV to be considered.