Our client is looking for an experienced Loan Agency Documentation specialist to join their London office. The successful candidate will liaise with clients, work closely with the relationship team, and utilise their loan documentation experience to review, comment, pre-sign, onboard and manage the life cycle of the loan.
Responsibilities of the Loans Agency Documentation Associate:
- Loan documentation review and commenting pre signing
- Deal onboarding – following Conditions precedent/making deal effective
- Margin changes triggered by performance related events i.e compliance cert/ratings change notifying lenders on Debtdomain
- Maintaining financial and reporting covenant diaries
- Managing with borrower of all covenant deliverables
- Distribution of covenants to the lenders
- Liaising with lenders on their financial and deal questions i.e. company performance/deal impact /liaise with lawyers and advisors on their behalf.
- Relationship management of the borrower/lenders – providing guidance on the agreement processes.
- Managing consents and waivers with Borrower
- Managing and obtaining responses from lenders on consents and waivers.
- Documentation execution after initial signing.
- Acting as Security Agent where applicable.
- Assist in work delegation and controlling
- Checking and signing as required
Experience required of the Loans Agency Documentation Associate:
- Facility agent documentation Experience － essential
- Basic knowledge in Corporate Finance – essential
- Business Awareness
- Team Working
- Relationship Management