Our client, a successful Loans Agency business is looking for someone who has a solid understanding of LMA documentation and has the experience to extract relevant operational information to build deals within the banks system.
We are looking for someone who has excellent working knowledge of Loan Documentation in order to extract key operational clauses in the form of a Term Sheet which will serve as a handover to the day-to-day loan administrator, to build the deal in Loan IQ, manage the first utilisation at closing which may involve complex funds flows and support the Relationship Manager on closing.
Main Responsibilities of the Loans Administrator:
The successful candidate will work alongside the team and monitor the below key tasks:
- New Deal Tracker
- Lender/Borrower Set up
- Review Loan Agreements at an operational level
- Create/Maintain Term sheets
- Build + Close deals in Loan IQ
- Process terminations where refinances
- Assist Portfolio team with Deal handover
- Calculate redemption figures manually
- Process Amendment and Restatements
- Account reconciliation
- Work very closely with Relationship Managers
Skills and Experience required of the Loans Administrator:
- Understanding of LMA loan agreements, specifically thorough knowledge of operational aspects
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong work ethic, a proactive approach and a can do mentality
We pride ourselves in managing a varied portfolio of deals, from simple one lender one borrower deals to large syndicates consisting of 500+Lenders, to which candidates are given a variety of these deals. The role offers a lot of opportunity and growth across the team.