Our client, a global tier one bank, is looking for an experienced, proactive, Loans Agency Associate to join their syndicated loans team.
This role provides a fast-paced, supportive environment, including opportunities for tailored professional development and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Loans Agency Associate Role Description:
The successful Loans Agency Associate will be responsible for carrying out a selection of daily operational and oversight activities in relation to a book of syndicated loans in their role as Facility Agent. This includes all operational processing, effective handling of process related queries and acting as an escalation point on operational aspects for their London offices
They will continuously provide high quality client service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction ensuring you place the client at the heart of everything you do which embraces the bank’s client centric culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and manage drawdown, rollover, margin adjustment, repricing prepayments and repayments on complex transactions.
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective
- Manage Deal and Facility setup in Loan IQ
- Coordination with the Client Service and Transaction Manager son the operational aspects of the closing process (initial drawdown / fees, conditions precedent etc)
- Coordination with operations to ensure static data set up including SSI’s and Call Back.
- Ensure key static has been set up in a timely manner.
- Perform Quality Assurance function on new deal set up and amendments.
- Co-ordinate and process Leverage / Par trading with syndications and trade queries / settlements
- Checking secondary Loan/Claim documents and settlement of trades.
- Managing & maintaining Ancillary carves outs and movements.
- Checking and Releasing Cash flows
- Reconciliations and Investigations
- Margin changes (Maintaining ratios, Covenants)
- Fee settlement & Billing
- Establish and support strong relationships with key individuals in the client’s management team
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Hold a sound knowledge of Loan IQ & a good understanding of the Syndicated Loan product and market
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external clients both written and verbally
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, to ensure transaction deadlines are achieved
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
If you feel your experience and career goals align with this position, please submit your CV for review.