We have a fantastic opportunity for a Loans Administration Associate, to join one of the largest, most successful international banks.
Based in the busy London office, the successful Loans Administration Associate will be responsible for carrying out a host of daily operational and oversight activities in relation to a book of syndicated loans. This will include all operational processing, effective handling of process related queries and acting as an escalation point on operational aspects.
Main Responsibilities of the Loans Administration Associate:
- Continuously provide high quality client service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction ensuring you place the client at the heart of everything you do which embraces their client centric culture.
- Prepare and manage drawdown, rollover, margin adjustment, repricing prepayments and repayments on complex transactions.
- Issuer Services operates in both the Debt Capital Markets and the Bank Debt Market (principally the Syndicated Loan Market) and manages a mix of business generation, documentation, operations and relationship management/customer interface with a broad spectrum of globally based clients.
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective
- Manage Deal and Facility setup in Loan IQ
- Coordination with the Client Service and Transaction Manager on the operational aspects of the closing process (initial drawdown / fees, conditions precedent etc.)
- Coordination with operational City Sites for static data set up including SSI’s and Call Back.
- Perform Quality Assurance function on new deal set up and amendments.
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective.
- Co-ordinate and process Leverage / Par trading with syndications and trade queries / settlements
- Checking secondary Loan/Claim documents and settlement of trades.
- Managing & maintaining Ancillary carves outs and movements.
- Checking and Releasing Cash flows
- Reconciliations and Investigations
- Margin changes (Maintaining ratios, Covenants)
- Fee settlement & Billing (Commitment, Utilisation, SBLC, Waiver, Agency & Upfront)
Knowledge & Experience required of the Loans Administration Associate:
- Sound knowledge of Loan IQ & a good understanding of the Syndicated Loan product and market
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external clients both written and verbally
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, to ensure transaction deadlines are achieved
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
- Strong understanding of operational risk
- Client focused, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service.