An exciting opportunity for a Loans Agency Associate to join a successful multinational professional services firm. Joining the London office, you will support and actively manage both the back and middle office functions of the Loan Agency team.
The successful Loans Agency Associate will work as part of a team dedicated to the full Loan lifecycle from the review and negotiation of documentation through to the day to day Loan servicing. Please note however we are looking for candidates with a Loans administration background and the documentation experience can be trained and developed within the role.
Key Responsibilities of the Loans Agency Associate:
- Act as primary owner of assigned deals; and work with the Loan Agency team to manage and communicate deal information to the borrower and lending group;
- Maintain expert knowledge of all relevant portfolios and deal related documentation;
- Liaison with clients, external transaction parties and internal deal teams to ensure the smooth setup and ongoing management of the transaction;
- Responsible for the accurate recordkeeping and execution of all loan and client activities including: monitoring borrowing status, preparing new borrowings, rollovers, rate sets, conversions, repayments and prepayments as well as the distribution of borrower financials and other information pertaining to the credit to the lending group;
- Review of transaction documentation at the deal set up stage and for transaction obligations after the closing of a transaction, establish necessary procedures for on-going management of the transaction;
- Dealing with amendment/waiver/consent requests from the clients.
- Ensuring that annual reviews, billing and other internal controls are conducted and observed;
- Developing a working relationship with clients, law firms, investments banks and other industry professionals;
- Assist with internal KYC and on-boarding processes;
Skills and Experience required of the Loans Agency Associate:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience In a loans administration / Loans agency role.
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients;
- Generate ideas for improvement based on past experience;
- Communicates information in a clear and concise manner;
- Understands and applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently;
- Familiarity and understanding of payment systems and processes;