This is an exciting opportunity for a Loans Agency Administrator to join the London office of one of world’s largest international banks, on a 1 year contract.
The main Responsibilities of the successful Loans Agency Associate:
- Responsible for carrying out a host of daily operational and oversight activities in relation to a book of syndicated loans in the role as Facility Agent. Including all operational processing.
- Continuously provide high quality client service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage Deal and Facility setup in Loan IQ
- Coordination with the Client Service and Transaction Manager on the operational aspects of the closing process (initial drawdown / fees, conditions precedent etc)
- Perform Quality Assurance function on new deal set up and amendments.
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective.
- Set up Deal in Loan IQ for new transactions and complex amendments based on the facility agreement.
- Co-ordinate and process Leverage / Par trading with syndications and trade queries / settlements
- Checking secondary Loan/Claim documents and settlement of trades.
- Managing & maintaining Ancillary carves outs and movements.
- Prepare and manage drawdown, rollover, margin adjustment, repricing prepayments and repayments on complex transactions.
- Checking and Releasing Cash flows
- Reconciliations and Investigations
- Margin changes (Maintaining ratios, Covenants)
- Fee settlement & Billing (Commitment, Utilisation, SBLC, Waiver, Agency & Upfront)
Skills and experience required of the Loans Agency Associate:
- Sound knowledge of Loan IQ & a good understanding of the Syndicated Loan product.
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external clients
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
- Able to deliver high accuracy and volume of work to excellent standards
- Strong understanding of operational risk
- Client focused, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service