One of our most supportive and career focussed clients are seeking an AVP level candidate with strong Loans administration experience. Ideally your portfolio experience will be with agency transactions and you will be keen to progress your career to VP in the short to medium term as this position has a clear career path.
The Main Responsibilities of the Loans Agency Assistant Team Leader AVP:
- Action/authorise/supervise the daily loan processing requirements as an AGENT across the EMEA region;
- Act as referral point for Administrators and provide guidance and training where necessary;
- Support the Team Leaders and Section Head in decision making and strategic planning to ensure Team performs to fullest ability and requirements, defined by processes and procedures.
- Ensure Agency and Committed Bilateral loan transactions are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Team Leaders and Section Head to deliver key services to our front office clients.
- Daily liaison with colleagues in the Marketing areas and Treasury Depts. to manage the processing of Loan transactions;
- Frequent liaison with colleagues in other Operational areas to ensure timely setup and settlement of loan obligations;
- Daily liaison with external stakeholders namely financial institutions, bilateral customers and own inter-group companies.
- Referral and escalation point for 3 Administrators across the Team (further 6-7 in the Section);
- Regular daily interaction with fellow supervisory pool of Assistant Team Leaders and Team Leaders;
- Daily interaction with Team Leader / Section Head;
- Regular contact with Front areas to manage client queries.
- Ensure all key-controls are met during the day by closely monitoring queues, intra-day reports, etc. and ensure all Aide Memoires are actioned in a timely manner;
- Utilise transferable skills by providing cover for colleagues including other Teams/Sections when required;
- Seek ways to improve processes and increase STP without increasing risk including revision of Section Procedures and suggest improvements where appropriate;
- Train and mentor staff on Processes and Procedures including European Office colleagues where appropriate;
- Undertake required system testing in conjunction with other relevant stakeholder.
Experience Required of the Loans Agency Assistant Team Leader AVP:
- Solid understanding of Loans Administration roles and responsibilities, particularly as a Facility Agent, including relevant current market knowledge;
- Conscientious nature to ensure that all work transacted is to the highest quality with zero errors or omissions, whilst still meeting all required deadlines;
- Confident in oral and written communication with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Solid understanding of SWIFT payments and the wider implications of payment formatting;