Analyst Loans Agency
Our client is looking for an experienced Loans Agency Analyst to support their Loans Agency Transaction Managers on an initial 6 month maternity contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team of one of the largest worldwide banks based in the UK.
Main Responsibilities of the Loans Agency Analyst:
- Global responsibility for handling the administrative and agency function for syndicated loans. Including; Corporate, Leveraged and Shipping portfolios
- Responsible for post syndication “after sales service” interface between borrowers and syndicate lenders
- Processing waiver and amendment requests for the Borrower, ensuring compliance with loan documents i.e. financial covenants.
- Processing of novations
- Processing KYC
- Handling extension requests
- Timely collection and distribution of financial information and related correspondence to syndicate lenders
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all agency deals.
- Portfolio management support for senior colleagues
Skills and Experience Required:
- Waiver and amendment experience
- Experience of agency transactions
- Assignments and transfers
- Team player
- Motivated individual
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Eye for detail
- Analytical mindset
- Reliable and able to deliver a high standard of work