Loans Agency Administrator AVP
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a globally recognised and leading bank. You will be part of a London based Loans agency team who act as subject matter experts for the off shored team towards complex transactions and to face the client.
The main responsibilities of the Loans Agency Administrator AVP
- SME role to manage the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of complex syndicated loan facilities; responsibilities to include:
- Authorising new facilities and tranches
- Monitoring the daily diary for upcoming loan events on a small complex portfolio in London.
- Processing loan drawdowns, rollovers, interest payments, repayments, and prepayments.
- Ensuring that all events are handled in accordance with the loan documentation.
- Maintaining an accurate record of static data for all loans in the database.
- Booking all Loan activities
- Billing borrowers for interest, principal payments, fees and expenses.
- Fixing interest and FX rates and advising borrower and lenders.
- Effecting payments to the borrowers and lenders.
- Communication of transactional events to borrowers and lenders.
- Processing payments to Export Credit Agency.
- Ensuring all relevant payments are made prior to cut-off times and reconciled.
- Reviewing and investigating all cash exceptions daily.
Processing Secondary Loan Transfers
- Record and track all transfer certificates received.
- Ensure transfers are actioned in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreements.
- Liaise with KYC On-boarding team to arrange for KYC to be performed.
- Agree on settlement date with all parties.
- Ensure all transfer certificates are validated and processed in a timely manner.
Primary Syndication Deals
- Liaise with Front office and Agent office from the offset to confirm all aspects of the Primary Syndication.
- Ensure KYC is completed and liaise with Static maintenance team to ensure set up is completed promptly.
- Ensure all settlement dates are agreed through Clearpay and deadlines met.
Experience required of the successful Loans Agency Administrator
- At least 2 years Loans Agency operations experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at a variety of levels internally and externally.
- Able to multitask and prioritise work efficiently