Our client, a leading London bank, is seeking a Loans Agency Administrator to join their busy London team working in a hybrid working environment. Within this role, you will be responsible for processing Secondary Loans as well as Primary Syndication deals as a part of their SME role.
You will be able to manage the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of complex syndicated loan facilities, meaning you must regularly utilise strong analytical and prioritising skills to make sure the processing runs smoothly.
Key Responsibilities of the successful Loans Agency Administrator:
To manage the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of complex syndicated loan facilities; responsibilities to include:
- Authorising new facilities and tranches
- Monitoring the daily diary for upcoming loan events on a small complex portfolio in London.
- Processing loan drawdowns, rollovers, interest payments, repayments, and prepayments.
- Ensuring that all events are handled in accordance with the loan documentation.
- Maintaining an accurate record of static data for all loans in the database.
- Booking all Loan activities on the system
- Billing borrowers for interest, principal payments, fees and expenses.
- Fixing interest and FX rates and advising borrower and lenders.
- Effecting payments to the borrowers and lenders.
- Communication of transactional events to borrowers and lenders.
- Invoicing and settling of fees.
- Processing payments to Export Credit Agency.
- Ensuring all relevant payments are made prior to cut-off times and reconciled.
- Reviewing and investigating all cash exceptions daily.
- Performing call back procedures where needed.
Experience required of the Loans Agency Administrator:
- A minimum of 1 years Loans agency experience
- Experience in Processing loan drawdowns, rollovers, interest payments, repayments, and prepayments.
- Ability to work well within a team focused environment.