Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and career minded Loans Administrator to join their busy London office with only a minimum of 6 months Loans Administration experience required!
The main responsibilities of the Loans Administrator are:
- To action the daily loan processing requirements across the EMEA region;
- To undertake MI reporting such as Past Due items, Risk-Fee accruals, Nostro breaks, etc.
- To ensure syndicated loan transactions are processed in a timely manner, this also includes fee processing, nostro reconciliations and associated loans reporting;
- To provide support to the Assistant Team Leaders to deliver key services to our front office clients and outsourced locations
- Daily liaison with colleagues across the business to support completion of Loan transactions;
- Frequent liaison with colleagues in Execution Control to ensure timely setup and settlement of loan obligations;
- Daily liaison with external stakeholders namely financial institutions and own inter-group companies.
- Undertake required system testing in conjunction with ITSD and other relevant stakeholders.
Skills required of the Loan Administrator;
- A minimum of 6 months Loans Administration experience
- Conscientious nature to ensure that all work transacted is to the highest quality
- Confident in oral and written communication with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Able to adapt to continually changing daily requirements of the daily processing;
- Able to prioritise day to day responsibilities versus providing support for tactical process improvements;
- Provide assistance to peer group of the team as and when required.