Our client is a multinational banking and financial services institution specialising in corporate, and investment banking, is looking for a Loans Administration AVP to join their London office.
Main Responsibilities of the Loans Administration AVP:
- Action, authorise & supervise the daily loan processing requirements (primarily as a participant) within LoanIQ across the EMEA region;
- Act as referral point for Administrators and provide guidance and training where necessary;
- Support the Team Leaders and Section Head in decision making and strategic planning to ensure Section performs to fullest ability
- Ensure syndicated and bilateral loan transactions are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Frequent liaison with colleagues in other Operational areas to ensure timely setup and settlement of loan obligations;
- Daily liaison with external stakeholders namely financial institutions, bilateral customers and own inter-group companies.
- Regular daily interaction with Agent Banks to ensure all funding/payment deadlines are met and all key controls are all completed in a timely manner;
- Regular contact with Front areas to manage client queries.
- Input, check and approve, via 4-eye control, all appropriate loan transactions up to individual limit of GBP30mio (after successful training and development);
- Undertake required system testing in conjunction with other relevant stakeholder.
Skills and experience required of the Loans Administration AVP:
- Solid understanding of Loans Administration roles and responsibilities
- Conscientious nature to ensure that all work transacted is to the highest quality
- Solid understanding of all related systems;
- Confident in oral and written communication with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Solid understanding of SWIFT payments and the wider implications of payment formatting;
- Able to adapt to continually changing daily requirements of the daily processing;
- Able to prioritise day to day responsibilities versus providing support for tactical process improvements;