We have an exciting new role for a Loan servicing analyst to join an established private debt company representing EUR 4.0 billion of committed investments.
The main responsibilities of the Loan Servicing Analyst are;
- Working collaboratively within a four person Treasury & Loan Servicing team
- Primary responsibility for maintaining the portfolio asset records in the loan servicing system across all funds;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet key loan documentation or service provider obligations;
- Collaborate with the treasury and accounting team to facilitate investment funding and closings
- Continuous refinement and integration of new systems and process changes to ensure the loan servicing function maintains an institutional quality and is scalable to support future growth of the business.
- Loan Servicing of Portfolio Assets
- Review legal documentation related to the investment and identify all pertinent information required for servicing
- Book loans and other asset classes (current system: Loan IQ) and manage all related activity such as interest and fee payments, drawdowns, rollovers, prepayments and ad hoc payments
- Perform the agency role – calculation, notice generation and distribution and responding to queries
- Liaise with third party agents for loan activity.
- Identify any operational breaks
- Administer and capture covenant changes, waivers and amendments, assist with the processing of lender transfers as required
- Respond to lender / borrower queries that relate to the underlying portfolio assets
- Facilitate investment funding and exit process / periodic NAV Closes
- Collaborating with the treasury team and deal team to plan funds flow schedules and execute investment cash fundings, as well as deal exits
- Booking cash entries for accounting and preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Servicing 3rd party facility providers & Preparation of key management information
- Work alongside the ‘Systems & Projects’ team to periodically enhance the existing loan servicing application configuration to optimise day-to-day operations
- Provide core user feedback to the technical team and participate in testing to facilitate the implementation of process improvements
Skills and Experience required of the Loan Servicing Analyst are;
- A minimum of 3 years Loan Servicing experience
- Understanding of loan documentation
- Ability to calculate loan interest, fees, process drawdowns, rollovers etc.
- Established operational experience using Loan IQ (preferred) or comparable Loans systems.
- Strong data mindset and control awareness;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;