Our client is looking for a Lending Operations Associate. The bank is currently centralising their UK, NY and Paris portfolio in London which includes Loans participation and Loans agency transactions processed through LoanIQ.
The team will be based in London but will work New York hours. They run flexible shifts, one from 11:00am – 19:00pm and another from 14:00pm -22:00pm on a weekly rotation. In order to fulfil requirement for working in the office, those on the early shift work in the office 4 days week and while the late shift is worked from home. Everyone works from home every Friday and every last week of the month.
Main Responsibilities of the Associate Lending Operations Northern Hemisphere:
- Prepare and provide the MM Traders with a daily Funding sheet of loan activity
- Provide the MM Traders with a daily Prime Position sheet
- Input new borrowings, rollovers, repayments, and draw downs in Loan IQ system
- Process all Bilateral transactions in Loan IQ
- Send out rate setting notices to our direct clients
- Send out intent and rate setting notices for the deals agented by NAB
- Prepare payment templates for new borrowings and draw downs
- Process all interest and fees in Loan IQ system
- Input the FX and Daily Libor rates in Loan IQ
- Maintain the Loan files
Skills and Experience required of the Lending Operations Associate:
- All facets of the Loan life cycle as either participant or Agent. (we have roles for both)
- Likely to have indicative experience within a similar environment with a good understanding of processes and systems
- Must have good time management skills and be computer literate.