Our client, a specialist city-based bank are seeking a Loan Documentation Manager to join their Deal Management team. They have a hybrid working routine of 4 days a week in the office, due to their working collaboratively model. This is a ‘Deal Manager‘ position, which is focused on Loan documentation from an operational perspective utilising LoanIQ.
If you have either Loans Admin with LoanIQ experience or Loan Documentation experience, this role could be the perfect fit for you.
Who you will be working with:
The Deal Management team are the primary internal contacts and relationship managers for all Corporate Lending Operations activities. You will be responsible for facilitating Lending Business areas and wider group stakeholders to ensure the banks transactions are managed as effectively as possible, with risk mitigation and data quality at the forefront of the service provided. This offering is to be delivered in way that supports client requirements and needs within an appropriate risk framework and control environment.
The role and key responsibilities
- Booking of New (Bi-lateral, Agency and Syndicated Participations) Deals & Facilities in Lending Source System, ensuring accuracy of data capture.
- Booking of deal amendments/restructures within Lending Source System
- Governance and management of initial pay away conditions in line with the New Deal / New Facility checklists
- Completion of Security build in source booking system
- Input & tracking of all conditions subsequent, including Credit defined sell downs
- Collation and record retention of transaction Withholding Tax forms, such as W8 & W9 Ben forms
- Completion and Handover of transaction notes to the servicing team (within SLA)
Deal Lifecycle Management:
- Oversight overdue covenants and breaches for escalation
- Oversight of security valuation and booking accuracy
- Filing of relevant documentation on Global Doc storage site
- Oversight of Reconciliations and active management to clear complex breaks and long dated items.
- Oversight of arrears for communication with Business Lines, Credit and Credit support teams within own portfolio
- Production of Risk Event write up’s and analysis to close out gaps and reduce risks within the operating environment.
- Data oversight of on-going transaction in the capacity of Data Ownership (understanding own portfolio)
- Completion of the termination process for deals / facilities
- Movement of amortising fees from any terminated facilities, including the clean up of any small balance differences
If you feel this role suits your experience and goals for your career, please send your CV.