Our client, a successful leader in Global Capital Markets is looking for an experienced Loan Agency Specialist to join their London office.
Senior Loans Agency Operations
Our client has a high emphasis on reputation and relationships with their key stakeholders, a positive, can do attitude is essential to ensure their clients receive the highest standard of service available.
The successful person will manage a portfolio of Loan Agency deals and manage their own portfolio accordingly.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Loans Agency Specialist:
- Run and maintain a portfolio of varied deals ensuring a high level of service between both lenders and borrowers.
- Manage a deal from signing and completion, through to termination.
- Calculate redemption figures manually
- Bill and maintain a timely receipt of fees
- Process general Loan agency activities – drawdowns, rollovers, prepayments, fees
- Monitor waivers and Amendments – from initial consent stage, to closing stage.
- Process Amendment and Restatements
- General deal maintenance and ad hoc requests
- Account reconciliation
- Review Loan Agreements at an operational level
- Work very closely with Relationship Managers
- Verify other team members work
- Be support/subject matter expert to the more junior team member
Skills and Experience required of the Senior Loans Agency Specialist:
- Loan Agency Experience
- Understanding of LMA loan agreements
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong work ethic, a proactive approach and a can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism