A fantastic opportunity for a Loan Agency Associate to join one of the world’s largest international banks. Based in London, you will be responsible for carrying out a host of daily operational and oversight activities in relation to a book of syndicated loans in the role as Facility Agent. Including all operational processing, effective handling of process related queries and acting as an escalation point on operational aspects.
Main Responsibilities of the Loan Agency Associate:
- Continuously provide high quality client service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective
- Manage Deal and Facility setup in Loan IQ
- Prepare and manage drawdown, rollover, margin adjustment, repricing prepayments and repayments on complex transactions.
- Coordination with the Client Service and Transaction Manager on the operational aspects of the closing process (initial drawdown / fees, conditions precedent etc)
- Coordination with ops team to ensure key static has been set up in a timely manner.
- Perform Quality Assurance function on new deal set up and amendments.
- Set up Deal in Loan IQ for new transactions and complex amendments based on the facility agreement.
- Co-ordinate and process Leverage / Par trading with syndications and trade queries / settlements
- Checking secondary Loan/Claim documents and settlement of trades.
- Managing & maintaining Ancillary carves outs and movements.
- Checking and Releasing Cash flows
- Reconciliations and Investigations
- Margin changes (Maintaining ratios, Covenants)
- Fee settlement & Billing (Commitment, Utilisation, SBLC, Waiver, Agency & Upfront
Experience required of the Loans Agency Associate:
- Sound knowledge of the Syndicated Loan product and market
- LoanIQ experiences is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external clients
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
- Experience across more complex loans books such and Commercial Real Estate, Leverage and Acquisition Finance, Export Credit Agency, Aircraft/Shipping and Project Finance desirable, but not critical.
- Strong understanding of operational risk
- Client focused, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service