An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Loans Agency Administrator to join the London based Loan Agency team of a growing and successful Corporate Trust company.
The Loan Agency Group is a well-established team within the Global Corporate Trust Services business in London. Due to continued growth, the Loan Agency team is now expanding and this role will provide support for a portfolio of syndicated and bilateral loan transactions where the business is appointed as Facility Agent and/or Security Agent.
Main Responsibilities of the Loans Agency Administrator:
- Act as a point of contact for Lenders and Borrowers.
- Processing drawdowns, rollovers, rate fixing, transfers, interest and principal payments for a varied portfolio of deals included leverage finance, real estate, club deals and others.
- Liaise with Relationship Managers in the review and negotiation of draft loan documentation from an operational perspective where the company is named as Facility Agent and Security Agent.
- Manage the funding process for new transactions, ensure system set-up and new deal checks are completed.
- Manage the workflow for secondary market transfers, including signing transfer certificates, collecting transfer fees, updating loan systems.
- Work with the analytics team to build out waterfall calculations for Credit Real Estate and Index Lined transactions, and other bespoke agreements.
- Review waivers and amendments from an operational perspective and update systems as necessary.
- Attend meetings with Relationship Managers to ensure understanding of the responsibilities of the Agent for individual transactions.
- Manage receipt and distribution of any financial information for allocated portfolio.
- Prepare deal summary document for each transaction highlighting deal specific nuances.
- Provide relevant data to maintain an accurate record of all transactions in the system database.
- Communication with Borrower, Lenders and other relevant parties in day-to-day issues / queries.
- Liaise with systems vendors to resolve issues.
- Work with internal teams, collaborating with managers and project teams to streamline process and provide continuous improvements.
Experience Required of the Loans Administrator:
- A minimum of 2 years Loan Agency Operations experience required.
- Excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills; in-depth knowledge of loan agency and syndicated loans.
- Strong excel skills, ability to manage own workflow and to cope with complex transactions; ability to multi-task and manage multiple demands whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience with Credit Real Estate transactions including waterfall calculations, reporting and liaising with Servicers would be an advantage.