Our client, one of the world’s largest international banks, is seeking an experienced Loans Analyst to join their busy Loans administration team in London.
The Loan administration team is responsible for managing operational servicing as lender across a portfolio of Syndicated and Bilateral Loans.
The Loan administrator will input and verify daily work to ensure completion of daily tasks including accurate booking of Loans, Fees, bank income, Commitments, Risk and Sub Participation.
The Main Responsibilities of the Loan Administrator:
- Completion of daily servicing in accordance with Facility Agreements, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for the accurate input of work, and verification of transactions.
- Proactively manage events related to portfolio of Facilities, including fee and loan related claims, calculations, advices, rate-fixing, and settlements.
- Provide assistance, as requested, to line management in the control of daily workflows to ensure timely completion
- Ability to locate and use simple clauses in the Facility Agreement
- Communicate and negotiate with a variety of Stakeholders, including Front Office, Lenders and Borrowers in order to administer events on a portfolio of loans.
- Build relationships throughout the bank to establish a peer network
- Operate as product specialist providing subject matter expertise where required.
- Provide general support to facilitate the implementation of projects
Skills and Experience Required of the Loan Administrator:
- Previous experience of Loan Operations
- Strong computer literacy skills, Microsoft office etc.
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountabilityand a proactive, motivated approach.
- Strong problem-solving skillsand excellent interpersonal skills
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurized environment