Our client, a multinational banking corporation is looking for a Loan Administration & Trade Finance Manager with experience of Loan Operations and Trade finance products, who has the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in a deadline-driven environment.
The Successful individual will be responsible for overseeing the following roles and responsibilities;
- Ensure all loan operations related matters (drawdowns / rollovers/ repayment requests under loan agreements / ledger entries etc.) are processed accurately and in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Monitor all funding requirements for the department (includes funds received and paid).
- Check & approve all new / updated loan information
- Process requests received from Customers, Business Banking and FI departments.
- Provide information to internal and external customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of daily & monthly reports in line with the function.
- Check & process monthly accruals on Commitment / Utilization Fees.
- Check and monitor customer incoming fee report and chasing via overdue report if necessary.
- Check / approve GL entries in the Bank’s accounting system.
- Provide training to staff on all issues related to Trade Finance & Loan Operations on-going basis.
- Deal with the Internal and External Auditors during their inspection of the Branch and reply to their questions whenever necessary.
- Ensure Trade & Loan Operations Treasury Procedure Manuals are reviewed and updated regularly.
- Ensure that systems and processes within Trade & Loan Operations are within stipulated guidelines of the Group’s standard operating procedures.
Trade Finance Operations
- Work in collaboration with internal stake holders and outsourced trade finance service provider to ensure that all Trade Finance transactions are processed accurately and in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- We are seeking someone who has experience in both Loans Administration and Trade Finance. Whether you are an experienced manager ready to step into a new role, or someone who feels ready to move up, into a management position.