Our client, a global bank based in London, is looking for an experienced Loans Administrator to join their Deal Build team using LoanIQ.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective
- Manage Deal and Facility setup in Loan IQ
- Coordination with the Client Service and Transaction Managers on the operational aspects of the closing process (initial drawdown / fees, conditions precedent etc)
- Perform Quality Assurance function on new deal set up and amendments.
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective.
- Set up Deal in Loan IQ for new transactions and complex amendments based on the facility agreement.
- Co-ordinate and process Leverage / Par trading with syndications and trade queries / settlements
- Checking secondary Loan/Claim documents and settlement of trades.
- Prepare and manage drawdown, rollover, margin adjustment, repricing prepayments and repayments on complex transactions.
- Reconciliations and Investigations
- Margin changes (Maintaining ratios, Covenants)
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Hold a sound knowledge of Loan IQ & a good understanding of the Syndicated Loan product and market
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external clients both written and verbally
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, to ensure transaction deadlines are achieved
- Able to deliver high accuracy and volume of work to excellent standards under pressure