Our client is successfully growing out its international presence including its German business and as such they are currently seeking a fluent German speaking Loans Agency Transaction Manager to join their UK based team to deal with their German portfolio.
The successful candidate will have a proven background managing a portfolio of transactions as facility agent from inception through to completion and be fluent German.
Main Responsibilities of the German Loans Agency Transaction Manager:
- Liaising with all relevant parties and their counsels to facilitate the completion of applicable transaction documentation – from initial review through negotiation, agreement and execution
- Ensuring that all necessary approvals and protections are in place prior to transaction closure (including KYC, application of proceeds provisions, indemnities etc.).
- Opening, verifying and monitoring accounts.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all transaction related issues/queries.
- Liaising with client services and operations colleagues to ensure the accurate recording and seamless discharge of ongoing transaction obligations.
- Organising and attending client meetings.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Providing regular updates to management on transaction progress and related business prospects.
Experiences required of the German Loans Agency Transaction Manager:
- Broad experience of transaction processes and documentation in the facility agent role and restructuring relating to the same.
- Fluent German Language skills
- Proven background in managing a varied and demanding portfolio of transactions.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- A can-do and resourceful attitude with a commitment to critical and flexible thinking.
- The ability to ask the right questions and self supervise.