We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced fluent French Transaction Manager to join an International loan agency business. The role can be based in London or Paris whichever is the preference of the successful candidate. This role would be ideally suited to a commercially minded, client focussed, and results driven individual with proven experience of syndicated loans
Main Responsibilities of the French Loans Agency Transaction Manager:
- Liaising with all relevant parties and their counsels to facilitate the completion of applicable transaction documentation – from initial review through negotiation, agreement and execution – within scheduled timeframes.
- Ensuring that all necessary approvals and protections are in place prior to transaction closure (including KYC, application of proceeds provisions, indemnities etc.).
- Opening, verifying and monitoring accounts.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all transaction related issues/queries.
- Liaising with client services and operations colleagues to ensure the accurate recording and seamless discharge of ongoing transaction obligations.
- Organising and attending client meetings.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Providing regular updates to management on transaction progress and related business prospects.
Skills Required of the French Loans Agency Transaction Manager:
- Fluent French and English
- Broad experience and knowledge of transaction processes and LMA Loan documentation
- Proven background in managing a varied portfolio of transactions.
- Strong relationship skills.
- A can-do and resourceful attitude with a commitment to critical and flexible thinking.