Our client, a global bank that acts as the European hub is looking for an experienced Loans Administrator to act as a deputy head of Loans administration whilst managing their own portfolio.
The successful candidate will manage the loan products, as well as monitor the workflow of all items relating to Loans for London, Paris and Frankfurt.
Main Responsibilities of the Successful Deputy Head of Loans Administrator:
You will ensure all Loan products are accurately booked along with providing the highest level of service to all internal and external customers.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- To assist and provide cover to the Head of Department, including the supervision and training of less experienced team members.
- Awareness of risk and compliance issues and that risk policies and processes are understood and followed.
- Implementation of Key Performance metrics / capacity planning and SLAs to drive a consistent, rigorous and on-going assessment of operational performance.
- Identification of opportunities to reduce costs and improve quality and control through rationalization of operations processes.
Core Loan duties
- General daily Loans Administration duties, including drawdowns, rate fixes, rollovers, fees, transfers, cancellation, prepayments, notices and advice in accordance with agreed and documented processes.
- Review facility documentation for operational feasibility, in conjunction with the internal and external stakeholders, covering loan products:
- Syndicated Participations (term loans / RCFs)
Bilateral uncommitted and committed
- Islamic Financing (Murabaha)
- Prepare and/or check Sales/Transfers/Participations of Loan Products, including settlement and maintenance of those sold on a participation basis
- Position, create and/or authorize payments in relation to Loan Products.
- Record and maintain facilities within the Banks systems.
- Record and report non-performing loans
- Daily Nostro Reconciliations are actioned (with Month End reporting of outstanding items).
- Reports – Daily MI / Monthly MI, reconciled Suspense’s, Quality Assurance of transactions and Balance Sheet Substantiations.
- Communicate with and assist internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in project work and champion continuous improvement developments for the department.
- Check and process Long Term Borrowings.
- Process audit requests.
If you would like to be considered for this contracting role as a Loans Administrator with our global client, please do get in touch with us with your CV.