Our client, a global bank based in the heart of London are looking for an experienced Loans administrator to join as a deputy head.
The successful candidate will be able to ensure all Loan products are accurately booked along with providing the highest level of service to all internal and external customers for their London, Paris and Frankfurt offices.
More about you:
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 5 years Loans Administration experience with strong analytical skills to help you be accurate and methodical throughout the day to day, monthly and quarterly projects within the department.
Previous experience of training and mentoring staff is not necessary but would be an advantage alongside excellent inter-personal skills to develop the team across all levels.
Day to day tasks:
- General daily Loans Administration duties, including drawdowns, rate fixes, rollovers, fees, transfers, cancellations, prepayments, notices and advices in accordance with agreed and documented processes.
- Review facility documentation for operational feasibility, in conjunction with the internal and external stakeholders, covering loan products: –
- Syndicated Participations (term loans / RCFs), Bilateral uncommitted and committed
- Islamic Financing (Murabaha), Scheldschein Loans
- Master Participation Agreement
- Prepare and/or check Sales/Transfers/Participations of Loan Products, including settlement and maintenance of those sold on a participation basis (pseudo-Agency role)
- Position, create and/or authorize payments in relation to Loan Products
- Record and maintain facilities within the Banks systems
- Record and report non-performing loans
Deputy Head Responsibilities:
- To assist and provide cover to the Head of Department in day to day tasks along with supervision and training of less experienced team members
- Awareness of risk and compliance issues and that risk policies and processes are understood and followed
- Development and deployment of operational best practices
- Identification of opportunities to reduce costs and improve quality and control through rationalization of operations processes
If this position is suited to your skills and experience, please submit your CV to us.