A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Actions Specialist Secondary Loan Trading AVP to join one of the most successful International banks, based in London.
Main Responsibilities of the Corporate Actions Specialist are:
- Manage preparing and reviewing loan documentation while providing support to a variety of tasks related to the loan process. Activities will include independently processing and closing loans within a complex loans operation environment
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all EMEA corporate actions in relation to the secondary loan trading business.
- Monitor all incoming notifications from agent and data vendors ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate return of instructions within applicable deadlines.
- Ensure all daily functions supporting the corporate actions instruction workflow are completed in a prompt and professional manner.
- Work closely with the trading desk, loan closers, middle office and legal to ensure all corporate actions are processed in accordance with market direction.
- Ensure timely, detailed and accurate review, authorization and execution of instructions are completed.
- Take full responsibility for adherence to all departmental procedures, policies, checkpoints and controls.
- Assist with the production and processing of non-disclosure agreements (“NDA’s”) whilst working closely with legal and the trading desk.
Experience required of the Corporate Actions Specialist are:
- 5-8 years of experience
- Sound knowledge of financial products, accounting principles and practices
- High degree of numeracy, an analytical approach to tasks and problem solving skills are essential
- 2+ years broker dealer corporate actions experience
- Strong communicator and able to work to deadlines under pressure
- Strong appetite for risk management
- Highly organized and results orientated
- Ability to challenge and drive process change
- Strong attitude towards collaboration
- Attention to detail