We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CLO professional to join one of the world’s largest Asset Managers. Based in their busy London office the successful CLO Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Fixed Income CLO business.
Responsibilities of the CLO Specialist are:
- Being the primary on-site business management point of contact for activities for each of the CLO’s supported by the CLO Business Management Team.
- Oversight and ownership of all data attributes within the compliance application to provide optimal support the CLO Analysts and Portfolio Managers.
- Reconcile holdings and 50+ data attributes between internal compliance application against the Trustee(s) data for his/her respective deal on a monthly basis.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to ensure all data is accurate and well maintained.
- Calculate and verify quarterly distribution payments
- Perform Hypothetical Trade tests; manage process with internal Product Support team and Trustees daily.
- Reconcile and investigate cash discrepancies with trustees and internal operational teams.
- Support fund launches by managing process from Pricing date to Closing date, including approval of Flow of Funds.
- Test and validate new compliance model as per the indenture
- Establish proper controls and create efficiencies to mitigate risk and improve processes.
- Developing an understanding of the Fixed Income trading business and using that knowledge in order to increase service levels.
Required Skills of the CLO Specialist:
- Degree in Economics, Finance, or Business preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLOs) and/or Bank Loans experience.
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income products, investment strategies, and derivatives preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self- starter, self-motivated, and ability to work within a team environment.
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach others.
- Strong knowledge of Excel; VBA a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects/requests in a timely manner