AVP Loans Middle Office – French
Our client, one of the largest financial groups in the world, is looking for a French-speaking syndicated Loans specialist to join their thriving Loans Middle Office team at AVP Level.
Primary Responsibilities of the French speaking AVP Loans Middle Office candidate;
- Review loan agreements from an Operational lens to ensure the mechanics of the facility can be supported.
- Provide feedback to the Front Office from an Operations perspective on draft agreements for consideration when finalising the detail of the facility
- Extract data points from the loan agreement to enable event management during the loan trade cycle.
- Input of facility data upon signing/activation of a loan agreement, creating a credit line and input of collateral.
- Log any future updates highlighted in loan documentation e.g. to fees, margin and extension of maturity date in the electronic diary.
- Be proactive in resolving queries within the team or escalating appropriately.
- Act upon approved credit applications or e-mail correspondence in a timely manner ensuring any reports/conditions are updated accurately within the banks systems.
- Assist in project related work, with the ability to suggest enhancements to a given process or procedure.
Experience Required of the successful candidate;
- Fluent French
- Considerable operational experience of syndicated loan products
- Experience in reviewing loan agreements.
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel your experience would suit this position, please submit your CV to us for review.